I feel so green and blue! I just lie down in bed for the entire day. Had a light breakfast with minced pork porridge and cook chicken porridge for lunch. It literally took 21 hours to digest, since last evening!
Very stooopid and impatient of me to rush my food and ate too meaty (sweet and sour pork, chicken wings) at last night's dinner. To make things worst, yesterday's lunch I had duck meat and tea-time, I had char kueh tiao :( I learnt my lesson well and will control and control my intake.
• Eat smaller meals. Eat five or six small meals a day instead of eating a few large meals.
• Drink less while eating. Avoid drinking large amounts of fluids with your meals. Drink your fluids between meals instead.
• Avoid spicy, greasy or fatty foods, chocolate, caffeine, and other foods that can cause heartburn.
• Avoid bending or lying down right after eating. Take a walk until your body has had a chance to digest. Be sure to eat your last meal of the day several hours before bedtime. If you need to lie down, prop your upper body up with a few pillows.
• Wear loose clothing. Tight clothing can increase the pressure on your stomach and abdomen.