I took an afternoon leave for BabyCare Festival 2009; making Paula as my companion. It is a very very predictable baby fair; and my objective is to stock up Kady's inventory and lookout for some interesting snacks and sunscreen. Did I meet my KPI (key performance indicators)?
YES! Yesh! Yesh!
My shopping bag:
• Nestle Gold (10%)
• Mustela Sunscreen: SPF50 - is a hypoallergenic sun protection lotion specially formulated to ensure optimal surface protection
from the sun. (30%)
• Combi: Training chopsticks, Fork Spoon Set (30%)
• Huggies Little SWimmers (10%)
• Little Feet: Sneaker-like, soft, graffitti striking orange design (50%)
• Growing Fun: Wooden blocks to chain